Shipping starting at 449.00
We have stripped down our popular Heritage Hot Dog Cart and created the Cash Calf. The Cash Calf Hot Dog Cart has the same solid build of the Heritage Hot Dog Cart, but at an affordable price. Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum diamond tread plate and stainless steel, the Cash Calf Hot Dog Cartis tough, durable, and eye-catching. It features six (6) restaurant grade steam pans & lids and a cooler which gives you the versatility to sell both hot and cold items. A spacious, dual -shelf cabinet with sliding doors spreads the width of the cart and acts not only as storage, but also as a display case for beverages, buns, and chips. There is also another storage cabinet which enables you to sell more and restock less.
Despite being stripped down, the Cash Calf Hot Dog Cart comes standard with excellent features absolutely free that others charge extra for. Our competitor simply offers a full size steam tray accommodating three 1/3 size pans. The Cash Calf Hot Dog Cart comes standard with a huge one and two thirds size steam table that we fill with two 1/6 size and four 1/3 size NSF approved pans with lids. We also give you a meat and beverage cooler, giving you the versatility to sell both hot and cold items. The competition charges extra for this.
The Cash Calf Hot Dog Cart allows customers the option of adding the upgrades that they desire. Read below for included features, specifications, and upgrade options.
- Constructed of tough, highly-polished diamond tread plateandstainless steel
- Quick switch dual-stage propane regulator
- 6 Stainless steel steam pans and lids - NSF approved- FREE
- 6.5' Attention-grabbing umbrella - a $150 Value-FREE
- Tongs and Condiment Bottles - FREE
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Individual flame adjusters
- Quick switch dual-stage propane connector and regulator *
- Auto-locking control knobs
- 2 Stainless steel steam table pans and lids - 1/6 Size - 4 inch deep - NSF approved
- 4 Stainless steel steam table pans and lids - 1/3 Size - 6 inch deep - NSF approved
Chasis & Frame
- Chassis - Welded Steel
- Frame Construction - Heavy Duty aluminum diamond tread plate and stainless steel
- Finish - Rust resistant
- Ground Clearnance - 12"
- Dimensions - 81" (L) x 52 1/2" (W) x 53" (H)
- Distance from ground to top of cart (excluding umbrella) - 53"
- Towing Height - 12"
- Display Cabinet Dimensions - 39 3/4 (L) x 10" (W) x 16" (H)
- Umbrella - 6 1/2'
- Coupler - 1 7/8"
- Tail Lights - Standard Bulb
- Tounge Length - 33"
- Tongue Weight - 18lbs
- Suspension - Leaf
- Tires - Chrome 4.80 - 8
- Wheel Size - T 8 x 3.75 DOT 12.1 CNT - 4 holes
- Air Pressue - 60 psi - Cold
- Speed Rating - 62 MPH
- Empty Weight (without propane tank or water buckets) - 337lbs
- Maximum Load Capacity - 450lbs
1-yr Limited warranty
The item will be shipped via a trucking service to your physical address. For an exact shipping rate please reach out to one of our qualified sales associates at 864-501-4559. (Also available for pickup at our warehouse(s) at no additional charge)
NOTE: Please inspect all packages upon delivery. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. Notify the carrier and The USA Trailer Storeâ¢ immediately, and we will assist you as fully as we can. Please retain a signed copy of the bill of lading for your records. Note that the carrier will make a final determination on all claims.
To best maintain the integrity of the trailer, the Cash Calf is shipped - and will arrive - partially disassembled.
- Before placing your order, please be sure to first check your local requirements regarding covering food carts. We don't want you to purchase this cart only to find out later that it can't be used in your community.
- Propane Tank NOT included - our freight provider will not allow them to be shipped.
- NOTE: Several of the photos in the above gallery show the Cash Calf Dog Cart with an attached sneeze guard, prep shelf, and sink. These items DO NOT come standard with the purchase of the Cash Calf Dog cart, but are available as an upgrade for an additional cost. Information about these upgrades are below.
Available Upgrades At Additional Charge:
One (1) Sink
Note: SomeHealth Departments require four (4) sinks on food vending carts. This sink upgrade along with the three basin sink upgrade below will place you in compliance with that requirement.
(4) Four Basin Sink
The detachable stainless steel prep shelf extends the length of the cart, and allows you to optimize the workspace of our Heritage and Cash Calf hot dog carts.
*NOTE: If upgrading to the removable sneeze guard, at 275Â°F, the Removable Sneeze Guard becomes pliable. Therefore, it is imperative that you REMOVE the Sneeze Guard before setting the burners to medium or high. Failure to do so will cause damage to it.
On Demand Hot Water Heater