ATTENTION: Before placing your order, please be sure to first check your local requirements regarding food carts. We do not want you to purchase this cart only to find out later that it cannot be used in your community.-
Order Questions? Please CALL 864-252-9277
Shipping from $349.00
Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum diamond tread plate and stainless steel, the Heritage Hot Dog Cart is tough, durable, bright, and eye-catching. It features six (6) enclosed restaurant grade steam pans and a cooler which gives you the versatility to sell both hot and cold items. A spacious, dual shelf cabinet with stainless steel sliding doors spreads the width of the cart and acts as addiotional storage.
Beneath the stainless steel prep shelf, you will find another cabinet for storage which enables you to sell more and restock less. Each also comes equipped with a pressurized cold and on demand hot water faucet and hand sink. The water and steam pans are both heated by a portable propane gas system which gives you the freedom to serve eager crowds anywhere - from the boardwalk to the ball park to your park.
- Constructed of tough, highly-polished diamond tread plate and stainless steel
- Quick switch dual-stage propane regulator *
- Pressurized hot/cold water system with pump and rechargeable battery
- Six (6) Stainless steel steam pans and lids (NSF approved – FREE)
- 6.5’ Attention-grabbing umbrella (a $150 Value - FREE)
- Tongs and Condiment Bottles (FREE)
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Individual flame adjusters
- Quick switch dual-stage propane connector and regulator
- Auto-locking control knobs
- Two (2) Stainless steel steam table pans and lids - 1/6 Size - 4 inch deep- NSF approved
- Four (4) Stainless steel steam table pans and lids - 1/3 Size - 6 inch deep- NSF approved
- On Demand Hot Water Heater
- Adjustable temperature from (80°-150°F)
- Adjustable water pressure
- Operates up to 18 hours on one 20lb liquid propane tank
- Ignition requires 2 “D” Batteries
- Copper heating element
- Water pump powered by 12V rechargeable battery
- 2 Holding tanks
- 1 – 7 gallon waste water tank
- 1 – 5 gallon fresh water tank – easily refilled from outside the cart
- Stainless steel hand sink
- Insulated and hinged, stainless steel lid
- External drainage valve
- Ball coupler, safety chains, taillights, tires, and wheels – DOT APPROVED
- 4-pin flat male connector
- Chrome coupler and safety Chains
Chasis & Frame
- Chassis - Welded Steel
- Frame Construction - Heavy Duty aluminum diamond tread plate and stainless steel
- Finish - Rust resistant
- Ground Clearnance - 12"
- Dimensions - 56 5/8" (L) x 52 1/2" (W) x 53" (H)
- Distance from ground to top of cart (excluding umbrella) - 53"
- Towing Height - 12"
On Demand Hot Water Heater
- Heating Capacity - 37,500 BTU
- Water Temperature - 80 to 150 °F
- Weight - 12lbs
- Water Connections - 1/2"
- Water Pressure Required - 20psi
- Minimum Flow Rate - .5 GPM
- Storage Cabinet Dimensions - 39 3/4 (L) x 10" (W) x 16" (H)
- Umbrella - 6 1/2'
- Coupler - 1 7/8"
- Tail Lights - Standard Bulb
- Tounge Length - 33"
- Tongue Weight - 18lbs
- Suspension - Leaf
- Tires - Chrome 4.80 - 8
- Wheel Size - T 8 x 3.75 DOT 12.1 CNT - 4 holes
- Air Pressue - 60 psi - Cold
- Speed Rating - 62 MPH
- Empty Weight (without propane tank or water buckets) - 337lbs
- Maximum Load Capacity - 450lbs
1 yr warranty
The item will be shipped via a trucking service to your physical address. For an exact shipping rate please reach out to one of our qualified sales associates at 323-508-1872. (Also available for pickup at our warehouse(s) at no additional charge)
NOTE: Please inspect all packages upon delivery. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. Notify the carrier and The USA Trailer Store™ immediately, and we will assist you as fully as we can. Please retain a signed copy of the bill of lading for your records. Note that the carrier will make a final determination on all claims.
NOTE: To best maintain the integrity of the trailer, it will be shipped and will arrive – partially disassembled.
* Several of the photos in the above gallery show the Heritage Hot Dog Cart with an attached sneeze guard and prep shelf. These items DO NOT come standard with the purchase of a Heritage Hot Dog cart, but are available as an upgrade for an additional cost.
* Propane Tank NOT included – our freight provider will not allow them to be shipped
* (If purchased) At 275∞F, the Removable Sneeze Guard becomes pliable. Therefore, it is imperative that you REMOVE the Sneeze Guard before setting the burners to medium or high. Failure to do so will cause damage to it.
Questions? Please CALL 864-252-9277